Free up the music.



New Tracks: RIVER CANTATA, FOUNDNATION, PRESSURE STRATEGY


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






I posted three new tracks up at my Myspace site today. These tracks are in a dub/electro style, which is the sound I am pushing for with the Municiple project at this time. I want to keep it bass music, but with a ear for poly-rythmn and melody.

At the same time I am working on a more jacky dancefloor project called Fluent, which I initally started while living in Beijing in 2002-2003. Hang tight for some of those tracks this fall.

As always, I would love to hear any feedback or comments. Hope you all are doing well.

Respect.

Municiple Tracks


0 Responses to “New Tracks: RIVER CANTATA, FOUNDNATION, PRESSURE STRATEGY”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives



Site Meter